- COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAMS for all ages - Vision testing & examination for all eye diseases using the latest, high tech medical equipment
- THERAPEUTIC EYE CARE - The doctors are licensed to provide treatment for eye infection, inflammation, allergy, chronic dry eye and removal of ocular foreign bodies, detection and evaluation of eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. We have over 25 years experience in the co-management of cases where surgical intervention is necessary (LASIK, cataract extraction, etc.)
- OPTICAL BOUTIQUE - Huge selection of designer frames (30 favorite designer lines!). Expanded budget frame selection with COMPLETE EYEWEAR PACKAGES (frame, lenses, case) FOR $99 (single vision) and $129 (bifocal)
- DESIGNER SUNGLASS BOUTIQUE - (Rx and non-Rx)
- LENS FABRICATION LAB on premises. We have the only lens lab in Sonoma and are happy to also make glasses from other eye doctor's prescriptions.
- CONTACT LENS SPECIALTY - large inventory of lenses
- LASER VISION CORRECTION comangement: We perform pre-operative exams, as well as counseling for refractive surgery and cataract. We also provide post-operative care at our office.
- FREE LASIK CONSULTATION - no commitment, no pressure. Call for a free evaluation.
Facilities and Equipment
STEREOSCOPIC RETINAL CAMERA & SOFTWARE ANALYSIS SYSTEM - used to detect very early stage glaucoma as well as other eye diseases. Allows us to take digital photos of the inside of your eye, view your optic nerve in 3-D and also enlarge any suspicious areas hundreds of times for advanced analysis.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, HPR (Mediprime), Blue Cross (California Care), MES, Anthem Blue Cross, Eyemed patients receive 20% off exam &/or glasses. Please call us if you do not see your insurance listed. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.